E2_CAD is a fast-growing SME (35 engineers), specialized in the study of products and electronic systems for the automotive market.
- Taking into account customers specifications (ARXML, SWC, Excel, Word)
- Configuration of tools and BSW AUTOSAR components
- Specification of related tool requirements for integrating data from non-standard formats
- C source code generation and other artefacts ( for A2L production…)
- Interface with the supplier of the AUTOSAR toolkit (ELEKTROBIT)
- Know How transfer and customer training.
- Engineers degree, with at least 3 years experience in the same job.
- Embedded C language
- Real Time systems
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR 4.2 ICC3 Basic SW configuration tools (EB Tresos would be a must)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architectures and components (BSW, RTE, OS)
- Knowledge of the ISO26262 standard and its implementation in a AUTOSAR software context
Language : Fluent in English.
Compensation : According to experience